Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/arborday/public_html/archive/index.php(545) : eval()'d code on line 2
Welcome to the Tree Identification Board [Archive] - Arbor Day Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Tree Identification Board

siteadmin
07-19-2005, 08:12 AM
This is a community centered around trees. This is a great place to ask questions, share stories and pictures, and connect with tree lovers everywhere.

The Arbor Day Forums are here to provide positive education about tree care, tree planting, and conservation issues. Please visit our welcome page for more information.

When posting images of trees to be identified, please consider uploading them to our forum rather than linking to them, in this way they will remain there to assist others in identifying trees. If anyone needs assistance with this, please PM me and I'll help get them uploaded for you.

SiteAdmin

Ilovetrees
07-20-2007, 10:08 AM
I would like to make a suggestion that the mods specify that if someone has a large number of trees to ID at once that they keep it all in one thread and not make separate threads for each one as this clogs the board and knocks everyone else's thread off the page. Thank you.

Quirky Quercus
08-05-2007, 04:45 PM
I would probably agree and also add that it's time to clean out the tree ID forum. Some of the old messages from years ago that are never looked at are just taking up space.

JustRandy
05-25-2008, 09:45 PM
What would really be nice is to edit the title of the posts with the name of the tree in question. That way, one could browse thru the list of trees and see pics n various info.

I know its a pain for me to find trees I've posted as "mystree #3" to add more comments later on. Having a label of Black Cherry would be much nicer.